Denim is always the number 1 staple in any ladies wardrobe, yet when you wear it the same way over and over again, it could get a little bit stale. Whether you want to rock a denim frock or colored jean shorts, it is always a good idea to switch things up a little bit and “refresh” your look.
Here are 6 fun pieces to help you mix up the way you rock the all American classic- denim!
- MOTO Vintage floral Jamie jeans found here.
- Topshop denim cupped bandeau dress found here.
- Light blue cut out tie front denim shirt found here.
- Madewell longroad denim vest found here
- J.Crew colored denim shorts found here.
- Topshop denim skater skirt found here.