Spring has obviously sprung, and flowers are in more places than just your blooming garden. Seen on just about every SS12 runway, bold floral prints are the popular print for this sunny season. Ditch your teeny tiny flower buds for some larger and more eye-catching blooms! If garden scenes are something you are finding drool-worthy, here are some useful tips on how to rock these beautiful botanicals:
- + For less of a standout look, and to avoid being swallowed by prints, try pairing your posies with neutral colors.
- + If pairing your floral piece with something other than neutrals, choose deeper colors such as crimson and eggplant. It may seem dark for summer, but it will end up balancing your look quite well.
- + If you are choosing to rock a full covered floral covered garment, limit the accessories to one or two pieces. Let your flora take center stage… not your necklace. It can get way too overwhelming.
- + Don’t want to go full force flower power? Try incorporating an accessory that dons this pattern instead.
- + Vertical stripes and floral prints look great together. If you are feeling extra fun & adventurous, this is a look you should definitely try!