One of my least favorite things about fall? The way the crazy winds make my hair look. One of my most favorite things about fall? Wearing hats.
It is the time of the season where we dig into the backs of our wardrobes and pull out all of our winter gear, hats included. I have already started my fall strong with just about a hat a day… except for today, as I am bundled up inside (it’s just a bit too chilly to venture out). Yet, when I do leave the house, my outfits are rarely complete without a cute hat during the winter. It keeps my ears & head nice and toasty, and always adds a bit of flair to my ensemble of the day.
What is your FAVORITE kind of hat to wear? I think I would have to go with a slouchy beanie, preferably one with a strawberry on it (if anyone knows where to find that beauty, PLEASE let me know… my head needs it!).
As for some of my other favorite headgear, please refer to the below pyramid!
- Two tone knit baseball cap found here.
- Allsaints Spitalfields Haze slouchy beanie found here.
- Rib knit chunky beanie found here.
- Belted fedora in wine red found here.
- Leatherette braided wool hat in rust found here.
- Black wool bowler hat found here.