Style spotting is one of my personal favorite pastimes, and being from Nashville, I am overly pleased to find out that western inspired fashion is the hot new trend. I am really looking forward to pulling out my white fringe cowboy boots and pairing them with a fun denim chambray this summer!
Will you guys be going a bit country for this cute trend?
- Turquoise Moons antiqued copper cuff found here (cow skulls are so hot right now).
- Moto floral embroidered denim shirt found here. My closet needs this baby, badly.
- Embroidered skinny jeans (just like it Isabel Marant ones) found here for a fraction of the price. Whew.
- Michael Kors multi chain coral bracelet found here. A little rustic, a lot fabulous. Just how I like it.
- Rocket Dog Sayla boots found here. Slouchy cowboy boots with tons of straps & buckles, I am in love.
- Leather belts with a bold buckle look great with boot cut jeans. Grab this adorable one here.
- Fringe purses are my latest obsession, so much so that I already have 3. Doesn’t mean I couldn’t use a fourth… get this adorable camel fringe purse here.