I am one of those people who loves one-of-a-kind pieces, things that no one else has… which is why I am so obsessed with Etsy. Whenever I am looking for a gift to wow, or something special for myself, Etsy is my go-to online shopping destination.
I decided to compile a list, for all of you, of my top 10 favorite things on Etsy right now. Please feel free to share with us any of your Etsy-faves as well!!
- This lime whale tissue box couldn’t be anymore cute! The color choices are amazing, and the whale is just too adorable. Whether you decide to put it on your desk at work, or in your kids bathroom, this will be sure to give people a giggle.
- Neon, gold, and feathers are all the rage right now. Throw all three of those things together, and you have a pair of some of the most amazing earrings I’ve ever seen. I know that my ears would really love these babies hanging off of them.
- Etsy is my go to place when looking for original, and fabulous, wall art. Express yourself on your walls with this fun printed poster. Not only is it fabulous, but inspirational as well.
- I love decorating with things that come from nature, with a twist of course. This is probably the reason why I love these hand-painted pieces of driftwood so much! I would love to have these on my armoir and drape them with baubles and rings.
- Okay so imagine this white deer head wall mount against a bright white wall with necklaces hanging off the horns, does that not sound amazing? I think I am going to have to get this… stat.
- Jewelry on Etsy is probably my favorite thing to buy. I am especially in love with all of the hand stamped metal pieces, including this tribal gold bangle. It would be the perfect addition to my daily arm party.
- Whenever I get a baby shower invite in the mail, the first place I goes is Etsy. They have the cutest custom onesies that always put a smile on the mom-to-be’s face! My most recent purchase was this Lettuce Turnip the Beet onesie for my friends little boy. Isn’t it cute?
- Dogs are the latest and greatest when it comes to fashion accessories, so make sure they are looking stylish this summer with this amazing nautical dog bow-tie.
- Above the knuckle rings are being seen on fingers everywhere, and it is about time I jump in on the party. This double layered knuckle ring is just what I have been looking for to add to my jewelry box.
- I love to bake, and I love my kitchen. These custom carved wood spoons won’t only make baking even more fun, but they will also help me remember to laugh often, live well, and love much.