Wouldn’t you love it if you were born with perfectly flushed cheeks and lips? I know I would! Unfortunately, most of us weren’t blessed with that natural hint of color, which is when make up comes into play. People often complain about the cakey look of various blushes, while others can’t stand the fact that their lipstick comes off the first time they take a sip of a beverage or a bite of food. It sure would be nice if your make up looked natural, and lasted throughout the day, don’t you think? Well, with a good stain… it can!!
Lip and cheek stains are my current beauty obsession because it gives me the perfect amount of color, it stays put for as long as I want it to, and it doesn’t look as if I am wearing loads of make up.
I have rounded up 6 of the most favored lip & cheek stains on the market, so pick your favorite and get your stain on!
- Stila Crush lip & cheek stain found here ($24).
- The Balm Stainiac tinted gel stain found here ($17).
- Benefit Benetint lip & cheek stain found here ($29).
- Tarte lip & cheek stain found here ($30).
- Jemma Kidd lip and cheek tint found here ($28).
- Benefit Posie Tint lip & cheek stain found here ($29).