Okay, so here on the west coast we haven’t FULLY fell into fall just yet, but we are starting to see hints of it in our day-to-day lives. It’s getting darker early, the weather is a few degrees cooler, there are a few leaves on the ground, and all the stores are stocking their shelves with fall items. Although fall is here in many ways, the weather has not quite yet called for layers yet (boo-hoo), but my fingers are crossed that the time is getting nearer.
First thing I intend to rock when the weather calls for it? A chic turtleneck! This 90′s classic has come back into the fashion game, and is really taking center stage! I saw it on the Fall 2012 runways, on some of my favorite celebs, and on a variety of different fashion bloggers… I can’t wait for my turn to rock a turtleneck. Time for a rain dance? Maybe.
Here is some outfit inspiration that will have you becoming a turtleneck believer… all over again!
- Splendid cotton turtleneck in black found here.
- Merona belted a-line skirt in fall maple found here.
- Black patterned tights found here.
- Black silver studded fedora found here.
- Black studded waist belt found here.
- Kelly & Katie Blanch riding boots found here.
- Spiked silver stacked ring set found here.
- Burgundy leather clutch found here.