Yup, you heard right. Overalls are BACK IN STYLE.
I found this out the other day when I walked into one of my favorite stores and saw a whole rack full of overalls. Short, long, dark denim, light denim, destroyed, acid wash… they had them all. When I went to talk to the sales lady about this influx of overalls, I saw she was rocking a pair herself and the look was adorable
Considering the world of fashion is going through a huge 90′s revival right now, it was only a matter time until ladies started rocking overalls again, and I can’t say I am anything but excited. They are comfy and casual, yet with the right touches, it is a chic and fashionable look that I am expecting to see much more of.
What do you guys think? Will you be digging through your old clothes on the search for your vintage dungarees?
1. Blue Denim Worn Overalls found here.
2. Madewell Striped Tank found here.
3. Cabochon Bib Statement Necklace found here.
4. Gold Bangle Set found here.
5. Report Ackely Boots found here.
6. Embossed Crossbody Bag found here.