- Weddings and the Summer season seem to go hand in hand. This wedding season, we’ll help you find nail inspiration whether you’re the blushing bride, bridesmaid, or even a guest.
In less than 30 days, I will stand before my family and best of friends to say “I do” to the man I absolutely love and adore. There are many things to do to prepare for our big day – hair, make-up, a simple spray tan, and beautiful nails of course!
I have talked to my friends and co-workers to get ideas for my nails. Do you go with a traditional French manicure? Should I add a little sparkle to a few nails? Or should I go all out with the bling? We’ve gathered some ideas whether you are the beautiful bride, the stylish bridesmaid, or the glammed-up guest ready to celebrate.
- A french mani is always a wedding classic, but these days we have been seeing a lot of blushing brides rocking a sparkly accent nail. This trend is perfect for that special day as the glitter polish is the perfect compliment to your other sparkly finger accessory. (source, source)
- Whether you go with a bold or a pastel nail is up to you, but I can understand that it is not an easy decision to make! Bold can add a lot of fun to your whole wedding look, yet pastel is always chic and classic. Something to consider is that you don’t want to go with a color that may be considered “trendy” (because we all know pictures last forever, and trends don’t) and that chips are more noticeable with a bold nail. (source, source)
- This choice may be one of your hardest to make. If you are an acrylic/gel kind of gal, then go for it on your big day. Yet, if you aren’t to keen on fake nails, you may be considering if you should go au naturale or test out a shellac. Shellac nails are great because they will last for two weeks (perfect if you are jetting off on your honeymoon right after your wedding), yet natural nails are always the healthiest option for your nails. (source, source, source)
- This may be one of my favorite wedding trends, matching your nails to your color scheme. Chances are your floral arrangement will best represent the colors of your wedding, and since your bouquet is most likely going to be in your hands- matching nails will make for the perfect photo opp. (source, source)
- Nails as your something blue? Why not! This is a cute and fun way to incorporate the perfect bit of blue to your wedding ensemble, and I think your guests will find it rather charming! (source, source)