Whether you need to freshen up for a quick business meeting or take your look to the next level for happy hour or a dinner date, here are the 5 must have items that should be in your makeup bag at all times.
1. A shimmery eyeshadow that is beige, rose, or champaign colored. You can put this on your eyes lids for a soft girlie shimmer, in the corner of your eye to widen that 5 o’clock droop and on your cheekbones for a soft glow. My favorite is Midnight Cowboy by Urban Decay
2. A concealer that matches your skintone. This is different from your concealer that you use to cover up zits. Dab a little under your eye to remove any under-eye circles and dark spots. If you have had any new arrivals to your face throughout the day you can also use this concealer to cover up any bumps or red marks. I like to use: Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer
3. Eyeliner is the one thing that will help you take your look from day to night. This is a must have in either dark brow or black. My Favorite: Lancome Precision Point EyeLiner
4. Mascara. The best way to brighten up your eyes is to apply a coat of your favorite mascara. In my opinion you can never have too much masara, but picking the right one is key because you don’t want your lashes to clump and leave debris on your face as the day goes on. I like to use: Dior Iconic Mascara
5. Nude/Pink lip color. Don’t forget about the lips! If you aren’t a lip stick person a lip gloss or chap stick will also work. My go to color: NARS Honolulu Honey.
What are your 5 beauty must haves? Leave a comment if I missed anything.