I love getting beauty recommendations from friends, not only because it makes life so much easier, but I also trust their opinion in regards to all the hot new products out there! I usually don’t wear a ton of makeup, therefore I don’t know much about what makeup products I need to own. My routine is pretty simple- I start with a tinted foundation, some under eye concealer, and a bit of powder. I am somewhat pleased with how my makeup looks, for the most part, but I know deep down that it could always look better. The coverage was never as great as I wanted it to be, and the application was coming out to be a bit on the streaky side.
All of this changed once I was introduced to the Beauty Blender. Here are a few things that I want to share about the fabulous Beauty Blender that I have fallen so in love with.
- + Famous make-up artist Rea Ann Silva created the Beauty Blender so that everyone is able to look like a movie star (at least in regards to their make-up) from the comfort of their own home.
- + The elliptical design of the Beauty Blender makes applying your make-up easier than ever, as it reaches all your faces’ nooks and crannies.
- + The blend you get with the Beauty Blender is truly flawless, and the material of the sponge makes sure you have the best coverage ever!
- + To use the Beauty Blender all you have to do is run it under water and lightly pulse it in your hand until it is completely saturated. Next, you need to squeeze out all of the excess water so that it feels dry (but it will now be much larger and more porous). Apply a drop of your foundation to the Beauty Blender and begin applying it by gently stippling the make-up onto your face. Use the wider parts for the majority of your face and the small pointed edge for those hard-to-reach places.
- + Lastly, you will need to clean your Beauty Blender. Simply run it under water and add a bit of the Beauty Blender cleanser, work it into a lather and rinse out the excess.