While many of you are prepping for Halloween, I want to distract you all from picking your costumes to take a minute for your beloved boobies. October is breast cancer awareness month, and ladies everywhere are joining together to support the cause! We at Julep wanted to share with you some of our favorite products that aren’t only fabulous to own, but also give back to help raise funds and increase awareness!
Whether you know someone who has had breast cancer or not, we all need to do our part & be sure to take a minute to give yourself a self exam sometime this month and every month (here is how it’s done)!
- Jot down all of your genius ideas in this adorable, pink, Smythson Inspiration & Ideas notebook. 20% of each sale is donated to various BCA charities throughout the month of October.
- Wrap bracelets are all the rage, and we are loving this fab multi strand pink bracelet from Dorothy Perkins. All the proceeds of the sale of this bracelet go to Breast Cancer Care.
- The Loft & Giuliana Rancic (breast cancer survivor & t.v. personality) joined forces to design this amazing show stopping necklace, all in the name of breast cancer awareness month! 25% of necklace purchases will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Scoop NYC is giving 30% of the proceeds on their Hanky Panky breast cancer awareness panties to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.
- We have always loved Clinique’s Chubby Sticks, so the fact they made one especially for BCA has us pretty excited (we love the hot pink color)!! Three dollars of each purchase will be donated the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.
- Grab yourself one of these precious pink May28th watches, and 10% of all purchases will also be donated to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation (only applies to watches with pink straps)!
- Starting October 15th tune into QVC & get your hands on a pair of these girly & chic glitter flats by Nine West, all of the net proceeds from sales will be donated to Breast Cancer Research & Education.
- Colored jeans are all the rage, and these hot pink ones by Adriano Goldschmied are at the top of our list. Purchase a pair of these cuties through the month of October & 20% of the proceeds will go to the Keep a Breast Foundation.
- Last, but most certainly not least, the Julep Pinky Promise Set! This set includes two adorable pink creme polishes (Drew & Carrie) and our amazing essential cuticle oil!! 20% of all the proceeds will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF).