Lace is one of the more “girly” fabrics around, and I pretty much stay away from MOST things girly (pink is definitely NOT my color). Yet I think my aversion to frill may be just the reason I am so in love with lace for fall. Sounds weird, right? I love to have fun with fashion and doing things a bit unexpected or different. That being said, when I wear lace, I love to put my own little spin on it… edge things up a bit. Add some dimension to your lace by layering it with a army cargo jacket, some destroyed denim, or maybe even a bit of leather.
Do you love lace? If so, how do you rock it?
- Navy knitted and lace pull over sweater found here.
- Lace collar pleated peplum top found here.
- Grey unlined lace blazer found here.
- Floral embroidered lace top found here.
- Lace tassel flats found here.
- Lace ankle socks (so cute with heels or booties) found here.
- Berry and black lace scarf found here.