My fashion motto has always remained the same, always be sure to dress your best because you never know who you are going to meet. Considering the gym is a great place to make business connections, meet new friends, or even score a date- it is a good idea to still look cute while working out! I am not saying throw on a face full of makeup and do your hair, but I also don’t think you should head to the gym in your dirty old sweats and a baggy tee.
Here is some fashion inspiration for a gym session, yoga class, or even a walk with a friend!
- I love wearing a backless workout top, especially when rocking a bright colored or printed sports bra that needs to be showed off a little!
- Speaking of cute sports bras, this one from Aerie isn’t only adorable with it’s contrasting colors, it’s cross back straps give you that extra support you look for in a quality sports bra.
- Vintage is in, so why not incorporate that into your workout wear as well? A cute vintage tee (such as this one) will ensure that you look great for the gym, and the street.
- I don’t know about you guys, but I much prefer working out in shorts. Most likely you will be working up a sweat, so a cute pair of shorts won’t only look great but they will also keep you cool. The black shorts seen above are great because they are black (always a plus), and the v-shaped waist line is extremely flattering.
- Toss our your not-so-attractive scrunchies and hair-ties, because Twistbands are the greatest new workout (and life) accessory. They look cute in your hair (and on your wrist), they stay in, and they don’t leave you with ugly hair creases!
- Obviously when working out, you need work out shoes. I recently replaced mine for something bright, light, and fashion forward. The Nike for ASOS sneaker collection has all the things you are looking for in a great workout shoe!
- Last but not least, make sure you are toting around your weights and yoga mat in a fabulous workout bag. Lululemon is obviously one of the leaders in the fitness world, so it’s only fitting they have one of the best workout bags around!