Julep Nail of the Day: “Mod is Back” with Molly and Annette
1. Prep nails with Julep Nail Therapy
2. Paint 1 coat of Molly
3. Paint 1 coat of Julep Fast Dry Topcoat
4. Let dry for 5-10 minutes
5. Take a piece of tape, do “tape test” on back of hands twice (will help break the strength of the adhesive)
6. Place tape on top half of nail bed, making sure that edges are sealed (or else Annette will bleed)
7. Brush on layer of Annette, make sure it is opaque but not too thick
8. Immediately peel off tape guides
10. Let dry for a few minutes, apply Julep Fast Dry Topcoat.
11. Clean edges & enjoy!