Amazing news! The October issue of Marie Claire includes Jane’s “Bathroom Confidential” feature! After a year in the making, it finally came into fruition and it looks absolutely amazing.
The cozy powder room in Park’s urban abode mixes contemporary sensibility (sleep gray porcelain tiles and crisp white accents) with multifunctional details. “It’s the most efficiently designed room in the house,” says Park, a former Starbucks exec who’s a stickler for organization. Space-enhancing elements are everywhere: floating his and hers mirrors camouflage in-wall shelves, a polished chrome rain shower framed the 6-foot soaking tub, and etched glass windows filter harsh sunlight so one looks great all day. “The best part- custom made drawers that let me get away with hoarding a million products,” Park confesses. Spoken like a true beauty junkie.
The full-page feature includes a headshot of Jane, an image of her bathroom which is described as an “ultra-streamlined sanctuary in Seattle,” a photo of both the Trina Turk for Julep collection and Julep’s American Beauty Volumizing Mascara, along with additional photos of Jane’s top product picks including LaseResults, OleHenriksen and Josie Maran.
- Jane’s Favorite Products:
- + Koren Scrub Mitts – “My exfoliation technique: a light buffing with these on damp skin, followed by a moisturizing salt scrub”
- + Soften your skin, hair, and even your cuticles with this Josie Maran Be Strong Moroccan Argan body oil.
- + Calidora Lipid Drops are a must as they help your skin better absorb moisture and feel soft as a baby’s you know what!
- + Julep American Beauty Volumizing Mascara’s rich black color and lengthening micro-fibers is a must for your makeup arsenal.
- “As an Asian-American woman with short, stubby eyelashes, I’ve been obsessed with mascara my entire life. I’ve literally tried over a hundred mascaras from all over the world, and I combined the best of the best in our new Julep American Beauty Mascara. I brought together clinically-proven growth-enhancing peptides with lengthening micro-fibers for the most dramatic results. Plus, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E condition and prevent breakage. I promise, your eyelashes will be huge! And long thick lashes instantly take five years off any woman’s age.” – Jane
- + LaseResults Exfoliating and Hydrating Cleanser gets rid of any dead skin cells, leaving your skin looking and feeling like a million bucks (just look at Jane’s flawless complexion)!
- + Its natural oils & antioxidants make the Ole Henricksen Pure Perfection Nourishing Night Creme a beauty must have. It protects your skin from environmental damage and even contains glycolic acid- which we all know does wonders for wrinkles!
- + Julep’s Limited Edition Trina Turk color collection, with a special love for Otte- which Jane herself describes as being similar to a classic tan pair of pumps!