Denim on denim has always been the number one fashion faux pas…. until now. Fashion enthusiasts everywhere have successfully reinvented the “Canadian tuxedo”, making it a drool-worthy trend (rather than a eyesore). This look isn’t the easiest to pull off, as one wrong move can really turn this into a complete fashion fail.
- Some tips to rockin’ this look the right way:
- + Always wear two different shades of denim.
- + Break up your look with either a belt or a plain tee
- + Try pairing a denim top with colored or white denim pants.
- + Shorts with a chambray is a casual & fun way to wear the denim tux as well.
- Long sleeve denim pocket shirt found here.
- Braided brown belt found here.
- Dark boot cut jeans found here.
- Steve Madden Elissaa wedges found here.