AMarie from Definitely Addicted isn’t only a Julep Maven, but she is also a stellar nail artist! We recently caught up with this talented lady and asked her if she would be willing to share with all of our readers a nail art tutorial with inspiration from her Trina Turk x Julep September (Boho Glam) box. When receiving her colors the first thing she thought of was granite countertops, and quickly decided to recreate this look on her nails.
Not only is this DIY nail art completely adorable for just about anyone, but it is also extremely cute & creative!!
- Step 1: Prep your nails with basecoat and a thick coat of Brigitte.
- Step 2: Place 3-4 dots of Popova onto a scrap piece of paper.
- Step 3: While Brigitte is tacky, dab a cosmetic sponge into Popova and place randomly onto each nail.
- Step 4: Repeat step 3 with Gunta.
- Step 5: Apply topcoat and you’re done!