Growing up in nineties, I didn’t think I would be excited for that era’s fashion trends to come back in style, but once they did- my whole opinion changed drastically. I am now, all of the sudden, overly excited to get my hands on various body con dresses, neon brights, shredded denim, combat boots, creepers, crop tops, crosses galore, printed leggings, and anything else nineties inspired!
Some of our favorite celebs (as seen above) can’t get enough of the styles that Kelly Kapowski and other 90′s fashion icons wore on the television screen when we were growing up, and fashionistas everywhere are following their lead rather quickly!
So what do you guys think, are you ready to take a trip to the past or should we leave it be?
- - ‘Just Cruizin’ crop top found here.
- - Turquoise acid denim shorts found here.
- - Asos Vixen flatform creepers found here.
- - Nasty Gal x MINKPINK Leila floral body-con dress found here.
- - Project studded acid wash jacket found here.
- - Steve Madden Troopa combat boots found here.
- - Orange magical print high waist leggings found here.
- - Over-sized cross necklace found here.
- - Vintage style satchel in neon green found here.