Menswear inspired fashion is being seen on the street & on the runways, so it looks like it is time to raid your man’s closet! The trick for wearing these “boyfriend styles” is to pair it with girly pieces so that you tone it down a bit. Wearing menswear head to toe could be end up being a bit too masculine.
Would you guys rock your mans clothes for this fabulous fashion trend- yes or no? Let us know what you think!
- Romwe boyfriend style jeans ($56)
- Topshop ponte boyfriend blazer ($70)
- ASOS metal bracelet watch ($58)
- ASOS leather boyfriend belt ($11)
- Topshop nude brogues ($64)