Slouchy and oversized fashion is all the rage these days, and why wouldn’t it be? It’s comfy, cozy, and always makes for a chic, yet laid back, look. Personally, I love to pair my oversized sweaters with some shorts (or skinny jeans if it is really cold), a large belt, some layered necklaces, and a perfect pair of slouchy boots.
Are you a fan of the slouch?
- My absolute favorite boots of the moment are the Steve Madden Banddit… slouchy leather is one of my vices, and these will fill the void quite nicely (for now at least).
- Chunky knits are all I wear when the skies turn a bit grey, I love the way they make me feel like I am bundled up with a blanket wherever I go.
- Infinity scarves, for whatever reason, always add the perfect amount of boho-chic to any outfit. You will be surprised how much your overall look will change simply by throwing on a cute circle scarf.
- Layers on layers on layers, it’s what I love. This oversized cable knit sweater doesn’t only look like the most comfortable thing in the world, but the color is just delicious.
- Beanie time!!! I almost forgot all about hats… it’s been so long since I have even thought about wearing one. Time to cash in on some slouchy beanies, starting with this ombre died cable knit one… drooling.
- Slouchy socks under boots is one of my favorite looks around, it is cute and gives you that little bit of extra warmth you need on a chilly day.