Thanks to Rodarte and their 2012 fashion show, a new hair trend was born. Of course the clothes were unbelievable (as they always are), yet what really caught the eyes of the fashionable onlookers was the beautiful clustered gold stars adorning the models’ hair. Upon seeing those fabulous glittering metal combs, I knew that hair jewelry would soon be on the rise.
It looks as if I was right, because hair jewels are in all the stores! Would you rock this fun new hair trend? I know I would.
- Privileged NYC butterfly headband found here.
- Pearl and chain link comb found here.
- Spike studded hair swirls found here.
- Gold jewelry tri-headband found here.
- Silver cross barrette found here.
- Leaves and tassels hair clips found here.
- Gold bunting ear cuff and hair comb found here.
- Rosary necklace hair clip found here.