Once famous fashionistas; Sarah Jessica Parker, Katy Perry, & Alexa Chung, were spotted wearing Charlotte Olympia’s cat flats, fashion lovers everywhere got a serious dose of cattitude. Feline fashion is all the rage, and I don’t mean that in the sense you should start dressing your cat in stilettos and skinny jeans, because that’d be weird. Whether you’re expressing your love for cats on a sweater, or wearing a skirt covered in feline faces—this is one trend that will have others going catnip crazy for your style. Enough cat references for the day? I think so.
So, what do you guys think? Would you rock some kitty cat fashion?
- ASOS skinny waist belt with cat print found here.
- Brown cat chiffon skirt found here.
- Paris black suede cat face ballet shoes found here.
- ASOS cat faced ring found here.
- I like cats sweatshirt found here.
- ASOS multi zip cat clutch bag found here.
- Selima Sun for J.Crew Sophia cat-eye sunglasses found here.