(You can get coconut oil at your local health food store)
So I have a new beauty obsession, and I have been dying to spill the beans to all of you! Here goes nothing, my new favorite product in my beauty arsenal came straight from my kitchen… and it’s coconut oil! Since it did such wonders on my skin (cleared up my blemishes and left my skin looking better than ever), I decided to do some research and find out all of the other benefits that can come from coconut oil! I think you will all be shocked in regards to all the ways coconut oil will improve every aspect of your life.
- Ways to incorporate yummy coconut oil into your beauty, health, and life regimen:
- + Feeling low on energy, a spoonful of coconut oil will do the trick!
- + Use it in your hair for a super moisturizing conditioning treatment. Put it in your hair & sleep on it, wash your hair in the AM!
- + Keep a little in your purse to use instead of chap-stick. Hello softest lips ever!
- + Add it to your pets food for softer skin. This is an odd one, but I do it and my pup loves the stuff.
- + Use coconut oil instead of shaving creams, your legs will be softer than ever!
- + Add some oil to your bathtub for a nice relaxing bath that will leave your skin soft and moisturized.
- + Use instead of eye cream. It helps fight wrinkle and unwanted sagging.
- + Incorporate coconut oil with sea salt and water for the absolute best DIY hair potion to give you the perfect beachy waves.
- + One of my favorite uses of coconut oil is to use it as a make-up remover. Works better than any remover I have had before & moisturizes those sensitive eye areas.
- + Use on your nails and cuticles when they are a bit dry!
- + Use coconut oil to make a killer brown sugar lip scrub (find the recipe here).