Halloween is just around the corner, and all I can think about is what I am going to dress up as!! I have never been a fan of those some-what provocative costumes sold online as they are too expensive, a bit revealing, a little cheesy, and I know I will NEVER have a reason to wear it again.
That being said, when this time of year rolls around, my creative juices get flowing. Each year I try to put together a costume that is fashionable, yet totally festive for the occasion. If I plan to spend money on a costume, I like to pick pieces that I could possibly incorporate into my day-to-day wardrobe (with maybe a few added extras).
Here are three Halloween looks that I am debating on wearing this year, which one is your favorite?
- Get the Witchy Look:
- + Sister Jane pleated black lace dress found here (the sleeves are oh-so-witchy)!
- + Zara black patent and suede zip ankle boots found here
- + Triple cross bib necklace found here.
- + Sheer black tights found here.
- + Julep’s Caroline dark red polish is the perfect color for any witch!
- + Lastly, head to your local Halloween store and grab yourself a witches hat… if you like!
- Get the Pretty Pumpkin Look:
- + Peter Pan cotton orange dress found here (for some reason this reminds me so much of a cute pumpkin).
- + Aimee green studded platform lace up boots found here.
- + Black thigh high socks found here.
- + Dimpled gold bangle set found here.
- + Oak leaf headband found here (the most adorable topper for this look).
- + Julep’s Diane is the perfect dark green for this costume, don’t you agree?
- Get the Scary Skeleton Look:
- + Skeleton print pull over sweatshirt found here.
- + Black mini skirt found here.
- + Skeleton over the knee socks found here.
- + Two tone black and white leather wedge booties found here.
- + Wildfox Bone to Pick collar necklace found here.
- + Golden vintage skeleton hand ring found here.
- + Julep’s Eileen white polish, maybe even paired with a Brandt accent nail for good measure?