Let’s test out your fashion abilities, starting with the art of mixing and matching prints! This look not only graced the 2012 runways, but also became a widespread trend that people can’t seem to get enough of. You may be thinking that you couldn’t pull this off if you tried, and I am here to tell you that you couldn’t be more wrong. You simply just need a few helpful pointers & you will be on your way to properly mixin’ & matchin’!
- - Patterns that are very different are the easiest way to mix and match. For example, cheetah print & flowers or stripes & polka dots!
- - When mixing and matching floral patterns, make sure the colors are opposite from each other or have a strong contrast in colors.
- - If you are a beginner, pair a neutral pattern with a bold one. Ease into it slowly.
- - Sometimes sticking to the same color scheme makes mixing and matching easy and seamless.
1. Soft Joie Dillon Top found HERE
2. Floral Print Trousers found HERE
3. Leopard Pony Skin belt found HERE
4. Soda Ankle Straps found HERE
5. Oversize Leather Clutch found HERE