Father’s Day is just around the corner, and if you are looking to give your pops a gift he will love, you are in the right place! I hand picked 6 great gifts that aren’t only affordable, but also will show your dad just how much he means to you!
What do you think you will be getting your beloved dad for Father’s Day this year?
- If your dad is the type of guy who loves to man the grill, this mini burger “slider” grilling set is the absolute perfect gift. Not only will he enjoy it, but your whole family can reap the rewards at the next family BBQ.
- A tie is always a classic, and great gift for dad. I personally love to get my dad ties so that he is always looking his best for any event he is attending. This DKNY sunset stripe tie is great looking & will be sure to step up your dad’s fashion game.
- We all know that men are low maintenance, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t take care of themselves. I know that my dad would love the Julep essential cuticle oil, especially when dealing with a pesky hangnail.
- Dad’s love their electronics, so why not show them how much you love them with a custom “Best Dad” iPhone case? Not only can they show off their cool phone, but also how much his kids love him! It’s a win-win, if you ask me.
- Money clips have always been a great gift for all men, and your dad is no exception. This Hugo Boss black leather money clip is good looking, and will serve a great purpose. You don’t want your dad misplacing his credit cards, you need those just as much as him, right?
- Last, but certainly not least, you must make sure the number one man in your life is healthy & happy. This book, Secrets of Longevity: Hundreds of Ways to Live to be 100, is a great read and has some invaluable tips to living a long and healthy life! Did you know that mushrooms fight cancer or that olive oil can lower blood pressure? I sure didn’t!