- Gabrielle Union always has a flawless face as she really knows how to compliment her skin tone by using colors that enhance her features, such as coral and purple.
- + Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad Palette in Purple Reign is a great way to get this look as you can create dimension with its various shades of purple.
- + For a great coral cheek stain, try Benefit Cha Cha Tint. It lasts long and gives you a great glow.
- + Top off this beauty look with a simple and chic nude lipgloss.
- Vampy lips are all the rage these days, and Camille Belle rocked ‘em like a pro. We loved how sleek she looked and how the rest of her face make up was simple and sophisticated.
- + Revlon Black Cherry lipstick is a great crimson color that is incredibly vibrant and long lasting.
- + If you are donning a darker lip, it is a cardinal rule to always keep the eyes simple. A light brown eyeshadow palette will give you a striking, yet understated, look- the perfect match for your wine colored lips.
- + Apply Benefit Watts Up on the bridge of your nose & your cheeks. This will give your face structure & that coveted glow.
- We love Rihanna’s white hot eye make up! When it comes to fashion & beauty, she is always one that we keep our eye on… and she never seems to let us down.
- + Using a black eyeliner, you first want to rim the waterline of your eye. Next, use a white liner to rim the outside of your eyes.
- + Top it off with a few brushes of a white shimmer powder on your lids, brow bone, and right under your bottom lash line. This white make up around the eye will instantly brighten up your whole face & widen your eyes.
- + Apply mascara or, if you really want to go all out Rihanna style, rock some falsies!
- Jessica Szohr could very well be the epitome of sultry. Her make up always does a fabulous job at calling attention to her amazing complexion, as well as her striking eyes!!
- + To get her look the first step is to line the waterline with black and the outer line of your eye with brown liner. Urban Decay makes a great double ended liner that has brown and black.
- + Next, use a brown shadow duo to create a smokey eye on your lids. Apply a little bit of brown shadow to your lower lash area as well.
- + Lastly, apply a coral blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- If you have blonde hair, shades of purple are always a good choice for you when it comes to make-up and clothing colors. Obviously Hayden Panettiere got the memo. She looks glowing and beyond gorgeous!
- + Instead of your normal black/brown eyeliner, play around with a purple liner instead. This will make your eyes pop in a way you never knew possible.
- + Using a purple shadow palette, start with a darker shade of purple on the crease of your lids and a lighter shadow on the actual lid.
- + Finish off this look with some black mascara on your top & bottom lashes, as well as a sheer lip gloss.
Emma Stone is a classic beauty, and always has make up to match her style perfectly. She truly pulls off a red lip like no one else!!
+ Every woman should own at least one classic red, and Revlon’s Colorburst True Red is my personal favorite. A good tip when applying red lipstick is to finish it off with a sheer matte powder. This will help it “set” your color and make it last longer.
+ Using a brown eyeliner pencil, line the upper and lower lid. Lastly, finish off this flawless look with a sheer light pink shimmer powder on your lids all the way up to you brown bone. Trend alert: light pink shadow is expected to be a big beauty trend this fall.