Does the change in the weather have you feeling down and blah? Here are 5 fall trends that will get you excited and have you feeling like a kid again.
1. Hair chalk: Twist a piece of hair. Using soft pastel chalk (NOT oil pastels), color your hair. Mix and match colors as desired. To get the color to last longer: spray hair with a spray bottle before chalking and/or finish off with a flat iron to lock in the color.
2. Hair ribbon: Use your left over gift-wrapping or crafting ribbon to create a schoolgirl bow around your everyday ponytail. For an added twist, try braiding 3 pieces of ribbon to make your own one of a kind headband!
3. Popsicle lips: Recreate the look of fresh kissable looks using 2 lip glosses or stains. Rim the edges of your lips with a dark plum shade and gradually blend a subtle red toward the middle. This look also looks great with a burst of color where the lips meet faded out to a neutral shade.
4. Face stickers & stencils: Use a face decal or stencil to create a fun, temporary look. Transform your beauty marks into works of art. MAC Carine Roitfeld good luck star stencils available now. Collection Versailles de Chanel coming December 2012.
5. Wedge sneakers: From the runways to the streets, wedge sneakers are everywhere. You get the comfort of a sneaker and the height of a heel. You can dress ‘em up or down, and they are a great go to for everyday wear.