Fur has been a popular item on the runways for a couple seasons in succession, but now more than ever, fur is adored by designers as a luxurious accent and used to highlight design details. These 10 great ways to accessorize with fur all convey an essence of super chic, lavish, and high-end glamour. And best of all, these pieces are all made of faux-fur, which is equivalently trendy and affordable for even the most conservative budgets!
Here are my 10 favorite ways to accessorize with fur:
1. Fur Collar: Ideal for the winter season, stay warm and avant-garde with this fur-collared trench coat. Wear this versatile jacket with your favorite jeans or dress it up with a pencil skirt and blouse for work.
Photo: In Beauty and Vanity
2. Fur Vest: For a slightly warmer day, stroll around town in a trendy fur vest for a more relaxed look. If you’re feeling up for a little extra glam, pair this vest with leggings and your favorite pair of heels for a girls night out.
3. Fur Gloves: The perfect accessory for the winter; they’ll keep you effortless warm and add a glance of glam to your hands.
Photo: A Blonde Ambition
4. Fur Purse: If you’re love for fur grows deep, try experimenting in the purse avenue. You might find a charming bag or clutch that satisfies your urge for more fur!
5. Fur Hat: This hat is absolutely adorable and essential for any winter escapade.
Photo: Summer With Love
6. Fur-trimmed Boots: Feeling adventurous? Try throwing a hint of fur at your feet with these fur-trimmed boots. Stick with neutrals and you’ll surely add a sense of allure and charm to any outfit.
Photo: Winter Boots Fashion
7. Fur Wrist Cuffs: This slight detail of fur at the wrists brings a complete new charming and feminine look to any military trench.
Photo: Victoria’s Secret
8. Fur Cropped Coat: a cropped fur coat can easily become the center-of-attention, but stick to neutrals and simple jewelry and you’re outfit will radiate effortless splendor and style.
Photo: The Sense and Sensibility
9. Fur Accented Poncho: This poncho is simply gorgeous and absolutely darling- I love this sophisticated and classic look.
Photo: Sequins & Champagne
10. Fur Scarf: Make a statement by throwing on a fur scarf as you run out the door- you’ll turn any ensemble into an instant look of haute couture.